Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.
Cresix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChatBox
Latest topics
» Mediafire Jungle Heat Hacks
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:04 am by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 am by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:29 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:27 pm by fancmarg

Top posting users this month
No user

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm
Poll

Dormientes Conveniunt

+6
Levana
Aphra
Amanda
Toxic Waste
Thor
Enelex
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 2 Empty Re: Dormientes Conveniunt

Post  Levana Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

My tongue rolls from my maw, as I watch a type of bird that lies near in the brush. I clench my enamels tightly, as I climb up the branches, my wings folded along my flank. Not sure how swift this meal would be, she takes her time with patience, creeping closer, body length lowered in the branches. nose twitches, as it jumps up with its wings spreading. with high hesitations, the exotic breed leaps forward, pouncing upon the feathered meal, biting and holding on with chompers clenched on it's body. Shakes the body, as it grows weak, not struggling to fight back indefinitely.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet
Title: Stealth Hunter

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Covix Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 pm

A shadowy shadowy figure zipped through the dark wood, tearing through bramble and bush. It swiftly dodged towering pines, ducked over fallen birches, and leaped over boulder and gulley in his path. Once in a while, when the dying light of the sun caught on the sleek creature, his eyes glowed red and orange like fire. The creature galloped quietly through the ghostly wood, lean hind legs propelling him forward in a large bounds; snapping forward like a steel spring. He was an adept at running. He economized; conversed. He did not waste his energy, strength, nor stamina. He was too quickly and well-conversed to fall too far behind, and if he did, he was at it again and beside.

He was just about to launch himself down a sheer, almost four-foot drop when the scents of many, many nearby creatures wafted up his flaring nostrils. He skidded to a stop, right before the small bluff, and, eye whites showing from fear, he stared down at the forest floor below. He drew in the sharp, sweet pungence of pine woods, and somewhere mixed in the sweet wind-carried smell came the enticing scent of fresh grass. His stomach was pinched with hunger, but he did not seek the grass at once. So, It was far off, the stallion could depict, and it would take him some time to get there. He ignored the taunting pungent and returned his thoughts on the sharp scent of animals.

Steadying his stance on the cliff, the young stallion soon spotted the source of such alien smells. A few meters away from him were three creatures; a wolf hybrid, a snake, and some other equine-- an equine whose body was mixed with a lion. They were conversing quietly, while the python was munching on a chicken. He took interest in these stranger creatures, yet his wariness was still apparent, looking at his swiveling, twitching ears. Flicking his dark forelock from his eyes, the sleek black stallion swayed his strong, sharp horn so that he could hook it on a piece of Spanish moss. He munched on the lichen as he watched intently the creatures below.

Covix

Character sheet
Title: Le foreveralone Unicorn ♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 am

Amanda sees a dead rabbit and decides to eat it as a snack. Slithering over to it, she opens her mouth and starts to eat. Munching on the rabbit, she looks around cautiously, making sure that no one was watching her. Feeling safe, the female African Rock Python finishes her snack and slithers over to a pile of hay to fall asleep on. Getting on top of it, she curls up her body and closes her eyes, falling asleep and feeling safe.
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet
Title: Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:58 am

"Hello?" Enelex calls back to a feminine voice. He sees two calico paws step out of the underbrush, "Hello there." Gesturing back to the winged creature, "Fly.... what brought you here? If you aren't native, how did you find us?" Enelex realizes just then how many friends he has made. A snake, a winged creature, a lion/horse, and possibly this other voice calling to him. Could Enelex keep up with all these friends?

Enelex gestures at the snake, "Amanda... you know.... that there are no humans in Cresix..... right? They could never find us underneath all of our Magi. We basically don't exist here to human civilizations," seeing Amanda has finished the chicken (with only bones and scraps remaining on the life form), Enelex stands up again.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet
Title: Confident

https://cresix.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 am

Fly looked to the wolf-like creature before her; he was more of a wolf than she was. But I guess he was the closet to what she was and it came to play that the decision to stay with these others or look for Threads. "Forget about him, peace doesn't come easy with his presence" she thought once more. Noticing that her feelings and senses were right and there were to be other creatures in the area. The thought of this made her believe that it isn't safe. Fly lightly lifted herself into the air, a few inches from the ground. She looked back to see her wings waving through the cold wind.

"Well, I came here for the reason of my companion: Threads. He has been leading me through life since hatching and for some reason he's lost in Cresix territory.." Fly told the inquisitive creature. She later wondered if she didn't say to much. Hearing the sound of shattering boulders not far away, near the cliffs. Her long ears listened to the sounds and the animal must have some strength to be able to create the fall.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet
Title: Mysterious

http://youthandwhiskeyy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 am

Enelex stares off into the dark, sunless sky. The moon sits there, lonely, all day. Blueish light crawls across the land of Cresix from rock, to mountain, to hill, and to forest. Everywhere is stained in the moons watchful gaze. The lad wonders if there are actually creatures lost in this territory. "We can help you find this friend of yours if you like. We can split into groups; each of the groups going off into a different territory."

The thought of exploring Inebriat Foramen, Fridus, and Tenebris Silva didn't sound too bad. Fridus was really the safest place in Cresix and Inebriat Foramen was just a watering hole. Tenebris Silva was an enormus forest, so any enimies would most likely get lost. The only area that sounded remotely bad was too the far north. Periculum Frigus. This land was full of dangerous curses and Satellitibus (minions of darkness). The investigation of Cresix wouldn't be completed unless someone went to Periculum Frigus, though. This would surly be a difficult decision.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 am

The winged wolf didn't get used to certain places as it was always time to carry on travelling. Fly didn't mind trekking across the earth, it was no more than a thought in her mind. "You either care about something of you don't" she thought to herself. There was no caring for a place or territory. But for her companion, it was in between caring and not caring at all. Athena would be most upset if she knew; which she properly does by now. Since the battle of Terrogrey her authority and power has decreased. Fly started thinking of that battle such a long time ago in her mind. That's where she obtained her name 'Toxic Waste' for poisoning over 100 creatures. She wasn't happy to think about the war but overall she was happy she did what she did for be unmet siblings.

"That sounds fine to me. Creatures will soon start looking for him if he doesn't return by my side soon.." Fly told the leader-type wolf as she believed he deserved to know. She didn't know how many tyrant creations Athena would bring with her but they were sure to find out if he wasn't found soon.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am

Waking up, she hears Enelex. "Oops, I might have lost my mind" she chuckles then sneaks up on a sleeping buffalo, knowing this would be her chance to get another meal. Slither on to it, Amanda wraps her entire body around it, killing it with her muscle. She starts to eat it with her mouth, opened very wide enough for her food to start entering her body.

(You may think I'm crazy but yes, that is how African Rock Pythons eat and kill their prey)
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphra Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am

Aphra shrunk back into the shadows of the night. her eyes fixed on all the creatures around her. A winged wolf cuaght her eye the most. It was an amazing site to see it, she would admit, but only to herself.
"Now, how could a creature like this be... created?" she laughed silently at the thought, a Avain and a Lupus breeding together to get the outcome of this Flying Wolf.
But the laughing quickly fadded away into the air. Her hair stood on end, snapping her head to the right she felt something lurking, just watching her.
Aphra
Aphra

Character sheet
Title: Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am

Observing the barrier of trees secluding his party from evesdroppers, Enelex spys a reddish wolf spying on them. It looks female; a light cur colour is clad to her body and she has a delicate face. "Hello there," Enelex smiles (or shows appreciation however animals do) friendily, "I am Enelex. Are you native to Cresix? We are just about to help Fly here uncover her companion Threads."

Amanda the snake had taken down a buffalo in the time in which Enelex had been coversing. This friend might prove most useful. The buffalo was at least five or six times the size of Amanda.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 am

Amanda gets to the stomatch, now that the buffalo was half way in her body, but quickly gets to the tail then swallows it. Alowing her food to digust, Amanda gets a drink from a puddle then makes sure not move to much or she might eithe get sick or accidentally regurgitate her food. She was happy to make a kill like this one and it was just right for a meal for her type species and appetite.
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 am

Thor's ears flickered, listerning to the woods, he heard the faint hooting of an owl now and again, but apart from that the forest sounded quite empty, though of course it wasn't. "See you lot later, I'm going to the Inebriat Foramen," He whinned and walked off, though he stoped and looked over his shoulder, to speak. "Oh and if I see Threads, I'll be sure to bring him to you, Toxic." Thor turned his gaze back to the forest infront of him and galloped off, to Inebriat Foramen.

(Off to Inebriat Foramen.)
Thor
Thor

Character sheet
Title: Bravey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

(Hehe Appy, Fly was created. One of her parents weren't a bird and a wolf as she doesn't have parents xD)

Fly turned to the crimson shaded wolf and lightly smiled as she believed she was in the wolf's gaze. "That is correct, I'm Toxic Waste but I go by the name of fly" The wolf told the new wolf. Her wings still moving as she was still those few inches from the dusty ground. Taking her gaze back to Enelex, she spoke once more "I believe were going to the dark territory of Frigus..". Fly then remembered exactly what Threads last didn't say to her before he left. The words replayed in her mind as she almost slipped off into a day dream. But the breeze blowing through her wings distracted her and drew she from that state.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokka Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Mokka heard some talking; different voices, different creatures. If only her brain could possibly work out what they conversated about, becuase she was resulting in a puzzled situation. Little did she know of her surroundings or what spooked around her, and she felt as if already prepared for a surprise. Carfully the female African Wild Dog stretched out her front right paw, allowing it to land perfectly on the grassy area of the floor, making sure to not crackle a leaf that hung drily around the area.

The sleek figure reached out her other legs, making her way across without a sound, as she inched closer to what could possibly ponder beyond these bushes, trees, and branches. Mokka then noticed that she had been holding her breath, and exhaled an exasperated sigh before continuing on, but this time working her way past the area in a much more rapid motion. A determined sly smile cast on her feminine face as she came cloer, hearing much things at a time. She popped her head out from the undergrowth, then seeing a bunch of differnt creatures she would never recall seeing before. Oh great, what have I got myself into now?, she thought.

There was some sort of rainbow-like, colorful creature with wings (Toxic xD), and she felt confused. Then she glanced at a snake, and a horse-like creature. "Urrrr... Hello?" She didn't say quietly, hoping that they could hear her. Mokka felt absolutely zero fear of these creatures, but she was cautious as ever. Refilled with confidence, she fulling stepped out from her safe and cozy hiding spot. "I'm Mokka." She introduced herself, allowing her voice to be louder this time.
Mokka
Mokka

Location : Geldia Fork one. Pity for those whom are stuck with this rude female.

Character sheet
Title: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:51 pm

The winged canid, got up slowly with the meal sagging in her maw, the blood seeping from the wound, and onto the earth, draining along the duff. She quickly pads towards a clearing, and lays down, picking the feathers from the snack thoroughly, then bites, gnawing. Having her lobes perked back sharply, her mane ruffles out. As a figure in the bog disappears from her vision. With a low growl escaping, she catches a scent lingering through the breeze.

As the sounds drift by endlessly, Levana rises up, licking her maw lightly as she stares towards the sky. the glare reflected off the sky with a blind reaction. I stretch out my wings, and takes flight, weaving through the incoming trees with delight rebound. My tail flicks with a snort. Traveling with the wind swiftly, I approach the roof of the trees, My gaze, blasting off into the domain. Knowing a worthy opponent could track her existence from below. Bends hind limbs into a sitting position, relaxing self at the top of the narrow limbs.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet
Title: Stealth Hunter

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

Flying colours had made gestures inside Enelex's head. The Frigus was dangerous; teeming with little minions of the gods. In Frigus, it would be hard NOT to die. The eerie, misty feel gained when walking Frigus's rocky terrain might as well say, "you're gonna die." Worst of all-- no food. All the creatures in Frigus had eaten all of the prey. Fly and Enelex might as well just get this over with.

Standing in the midst of his conversation was a dog. Enelex, guessing the creature was female, noted her unique round ears and small paws. Colours such as brown and tan were clad to her body. "Mokka is your name? Hello Mokka. I am Enelex."
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokka Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 pm

She swished her tail. This creature, it appeared differently similar to a canid, which she found both peculir and intriguing. Mokka licked her chaps warily and hungrily. She wasn't sure what she could eat out here and what she couldn't. Once the canine replied her her rapid greeting, she flicked her ears awhile knocking out her brain for a very well response, and she attempted to make every single word of her speakings as careful as she could imagine. But of course, Mokka knew she wasn't good at all at being careful or what she didn't say, and she would pathetically fail at it.

Once her response appeared in her mind, she suddenly felt much more relieved and flattened her fur once again after noticing it had bristled. "It's nice to meet you to, Enelex." She spoke carefully, making herself certain that her words were perfectly audible. Errrr... what else should I say? 'Hurrr what are all these strange animals', maybe? But some of them, actually, don't even look like an animal. More of a magical... winged thingabob creature... The fae discussed with herself in her mind, till just arriving to a conclusion"So... who are these... creatures?" She asked tiredly, swishing her tail in boredom. Mokka blinked, standing rigidly as for she was awaiting a response.
Mokka
Mokka

Location : Geldia Fork one. Pity for those whom are stuck with this rude female.

Character sheet
Title: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

"These creatures.... we are all just a bunch of misfits gathered in one area-- Cresix. I am a wolf mixed with a bird," Enelex gestured to his claw-like feet, "Thor is a horse and a lion. I'm pretty sure he'll stand out over everyone." The last hybrid animal was Fly.... should he introduce Fly?

Gesturing lastly towards the dragonfly-elk wolf, Enelex stated, "This is Toic Waste. She likes to go by the nick of Fly, though," Next he was going to introduce Amanda, who was happily engulfing a buffalo, "and this is Amanda. She is a playing old snake. She won't kill us; she's promised not to."

At this lousy introduction to the strange party, Enelex sighed. Sooner-or-later, he would have to find Threads.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Gyee looked around and observed this new land he had seen. He smelt some new smells he had never smelt before. He was confused, but he carried on walking. All the things that would make up a potential fear was pushed aside.
Branches got in his way and he broke free them with a snort. The grass underneath him almost gave way to his hooves as he walked threw it. He sensed that he was almost near the clearing, and soon gazed up at the sky to see how time had moved on. It was dark and he was tired and stressed; even so he continued.

Finally he could see other creatures. Who were they? Were they dangerous? he kept walking and stopped about five metres away from them. He waited for somebody to speak.
Gyee
Gyee

http://greatestallie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Becoming intrigued in her thoughts and wondering about the future. Thinking of venturing into Frigus played on the female's mind. Hoping the differences between the forest and there would be a world of change. Her mind wasn't as adventurous as it should be. Being stunned in war; was never an amazing thing. Considering her siblings would never be in that situation. They must of had a hard life, avoiding death and the rest of harms of life.

Breaking away from her thoughts, other creatures surrounded the others in greeting. A curled eared wolf, as she called them when she was young. An African Wild Dog was in conversation in Enelex next to her. Hearing her words. She decided to speak to her as she seemed friendly and she didn't want to be a million miles away from everyone else. "Um..Hello, I guess I'm classed as a creature" Fly spoke not sure what to say.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Thor galloped past a dun stallion and joined the others, who were talking to one another. "Back from grazing - oh and Toxic Waste, I didn't see Threads," He looked around, his gaze setting on the other stallion. "Hello there!" Thor whinned, pawing at the dry, frosty, grass, with one of his paws. 'He seems friendly' He thought. The lion-like horse, grinned at the others, showing his sharp fangs, before he took a few steps towards the dun horse.
Thor
Thor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Gyee stared at this other creature. He was surprised that someone was being nice to him seeing as the people who knew him, knew what he was like.
He snorted, "Finally somebody has noticed me," he muttered. He was generally unenthusiastic and desiccated when it came to others but modestly replied,
"Uh. Hi, who are- what is your name?"

Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Looking towards her friend Thor, who had just arrived back from grazing. Pressing her paws back against the cold ground once again; after a long time of being in the air. "Thank you for keeping an eye out for him.." Fly whispered to the stallion cross. She mumbled a little sentence to herself "..Athena's properly on his case by now". If anything she's got her lackies to try and find him, it wasn't long before he'd be annoying her days again.

Turning to the left, Fly noticed a fairly normal horse standing not far away from her. Once again. Looking through her long, dark fringe she noticed there were many around her. "Maybe we should start setting some plans soon" she thought to herself becoming slightly unhappy of staying in a clearing. For a long time knowing she could be seeking demons and the unknown.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 pm

"My name is Thor," He smiled at the other Equine, showing his pearl teeth. Thor looked at the other creatures, or misfits as Enelex had called them, before he placed his gaze back onto the dun stallion. "Who are you?" He asked, his long tail, flickering behind him. The creature looked at one of his paws and flexed his pale golden talon like claws. 'I wonder how Loki is doing.' Thor thought, with a quiet growl.
Thor
Thor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Gyee stood and looked once more to the night sky. He then heard the other creature speak and ask him a question. "It's Gyee, the name's Gyee," he grunted, clearly not use to being some-what friendly.
He looked around for a while but then his focus was turned to the ground, he was cold and tired and so decided to call it a day.
He gave his surroundings one last scan, then fell asleep.
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum