Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.
Cresix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChatBox
Latest topics
» Mediafire Jungle Heat Hacks
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:04 am by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 am by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:29 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:27 pm by fancmarg

Top posting users this month
No user

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm
Poll

Dormientes Conveniunt

+6
Levana
Aphra
Amanda
Toxic Waste
Thor
Enelex
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 3 Empty Re: Dormientes Conveniunt

Post  Mokka Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Mokka nodded her head as if saying 'Hello' to the other creatures. Am I the only normal species in this area? She mused, blinking. She knew the snake was a purebred, but snakes were supposed to attack. Mokka bluntly avoided to qualify the snake as normal. An interesting creature she wouldn't reckon being uncolorful, caught her eye. It was rainbow like, with different shades of color and had wings. "It's really nice to meet you, Fly." She chortled in a friendly tone, as for she found this creature possibly the most unique of all.
Mokka
Mokka

Location : Geldia Fork one. Pity for those whom are stuck with this rude female.

Character sheet
Title: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Thor turned to what looked like a dog, its coat looked like someone had come along and splated, brown, cream, black and white paint into its fur. "Hello there," He greeted, his usual friendly smile streached across his tan, cream and redish brown face. "African Wild Dog, arn't you?" Thor remember his mother talking about the quick and skillful creatures that offen hunted in huge packs. "My mother told me of your kind, when I was back in Africa - what is your name?" The strange hybrid asked, his tail waving side to side, in the frosty wind. 'My mother was a great friend of some African Wild Dogs, I wonder what happened to them.' He thought, thinking back to when he was a foal and followed his mother everywhere.
Thor
Thor

Character sheet
Title: Bravey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Noticing the medium sized canine speak to the dark shaded wolf, she nodded slightly in a nice manor. "Thank you, I believe your joining us?" Fly asked the canid. Flicking her fringe out from her eyes; still not showing her eyes or what lays beneath. She was enchanted by the unknown and wanted to see all darkness. Her visions of many things were different. Believing that trees were alive once and they had skulls and bones. Once they die a material grows around them and closes in on the flesh and bones behind. A tree than grows, like a coffin protecting the remains of that the tree once way. Toxic had her own mind of the world not believing everything she was told. Many wouldn't believe her existence as she would be something of a fairytale like many others in Cresix. Being with these almost reminded her of the war and the battle field. How many different creations and beasts stood behind her and miles ahead. Creatures the mind couldn't imagine.

Fly noticed that the 'new' canine was quite young, maybe too young to be out here alone. She was indeed larger than her pesky companion. Fly couldn't seem to get the cat out of her mind. When he was there she didn't have to think about him. Worry was definitely too much of a strong word.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet
Title: Mysterious

http://youthandwhiskeyy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

"Morning," Gyee grinned as he got up from his sleep. "Uh, I'm gonna take a walk."
Gyee looked at them for a second then cantered off.

"Where's the warmth around here, it's freezing," Gyee muttered to himself as he slowed his canter to a walk. He was almost passed the trees secluding the area. He kept walking and pushing through the trees until a branch flew at him. It hit him on the side of his head, and just missed his eye. He stumbled a bit and became slightly delirious, but managed to make it through the trees. He walked around in confusion, and was kind of dehydrated.

He could see a palomino coloured horse jumping around through the leaves. Gyee chased the equine but the horse was fleeing. Fleeing from what?
"Wait! Stop! Please, why are you running?!" Gyee yelled but never was there an answer. The horse faded and it was nowhere to be seen. The leaves stopped rustling. All traces of movement were lost. Until.
CRACK!
A whip broke onto his side as he let out a mortified neigh. Humans.
He bucked and reared but they carried on. His legs would kick them but they had no injury. He became more confused.
Their laughter whizzed and swelled up in his mind. More whips cracked on his side as he leapt around. He ran but he felt like he was running on the spot. Like an invisible wall blocked his path. He was trapped.
CRACK!
Rope flew around his neck as he was dragged, forced to be taken away. He bucked more, but it revealed no effect.
"Help!"
CRACK!

The images faded.
Gyee was sweating and panting in panic. A hallucination.

Gyee
Gyee

http://greatestallie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Hears different commotions within the distant trees. Looks down beyond the tree tops, then claws my way down slowly, spotting the different types of creatures within her view. She jumps down, with a firm landing on her fores and hind paws. Her frame still, as she watches intently, not sure of how to greet these ones. Inhales deeply then out, glancing over at a small sized canid, with large round ears. Then looks over at a tall broad stallion within the tree line. My nostrils flare as I take a look towards another type of creature, with an odd feature of legs.

My lobes perk at the sudden scents that linger in the air. I stay quiet, unknowingly if these breeds are rather friendly, or tend to provoke others. I slowly steady myself, bending my hind limbs into a sitting position. my banner curled along my fore paws, the debris cuffed and rolling along the frosted and dirt layered earth. I level my head down slightly, looking at the abundance of leafs.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet
Title: Stealth Hunter

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Gyee paced around while panting. A sudden chill ran up his spine as he felt the coldness of the forest. He was starting to calm down but he was sure he could still feel the whip burn on his side. But nothing was there. He looked around, when a bush rustled he felt a bit of panic. But again; just the wind.

He was feeling better now, he kept telling himself it was nothing. He made his way through the trees to see the others again.
Another bush rustled from behind them. The creatures seemed to be some-what melting from view.
That palomino coloured horse flashed through the bushes.
Instantly it was gone, and the other creatures were back again.
"Did you see that?"
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:54 pm

It had been a while. Or at least it had seemed like a while. Enelex had missed a lot during his rest. As he emerged from the den, he immediately realized new characters were sporting conversation with his friends; Thor and Fly. He could see that Amanda wasn't outside anymore; what happened to her?

Another horse was standing proudly in the social centre. They were calling him/her Gyee. Enelex was somewhat nervous of new outsiders investigating Cresix. They could be spies or assasins (he had to be paranoid when it came to war between the gods) just waiting for the perfect opportunity to murder their victims. Was Gyee an assasin trying to gain trust and fame? What would Enelex do if so?

"Hello. I have heard you referred to as Gyee. How are you? What brought you here?" Enelex diplomatically quizzed.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet
Title: Confident

https://cresix.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Seeing Enelex, she slithers over. "Enelex! I haven't seen you un a while! What a surprise!!" she chuckles, then lays on a rock close enough. She was thinking 'What a nice day! Much better back at the zoo' she thinks, then starts to feel hungry but awaits the response from the winged wolf creature that had looking for her for days.
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet
Title: Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm

I look up and around the other creatures once more, having thoughts bobbling in mind "What if they don't realize me? What if they look too me as an infiltrator?" She gives a low grunt, not realizing a shadow within the trees, a tall horse. She perks her lobes forward, with a flick, and walks over a bit closer, sitting alongside a tree. Holding her tongue, until someone notices.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

(Both of you, please use at least fifty words per roleplay post. Please read the roleplay rules. https://cresix.rpg-board.net/t2-guide-to-roleplay-posts)

Seeing several feathers fluttering in the underbrush, Enelex perks his ears. He decides to lay off the lurking creature untill after his conversation with Amanda, "Why, hello there! How have you been? It's been a while." Receiving no reply, the wolf (with bird feet) gestures towards the jiggling, icy plants. Enelex traces out sort of a canine head with bird wings. Birds and wolves were very popular, it seemed, within breeding in Cresix.

"Canine in the bushes; I reccommend you show yourself!" He exclaims a tad harsher than he cared for. Enelex had layed his ears back, pointed his tail, and narrowed his eyes in an attack position. His quick reflexes had been of pure instinct. Enelex quickly recovered and appeared friendlier.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 pm

(I know, I've read, I'll keep it in mind, though I've posted over fifty, just saying)

Eyes narrow and lowers self, head below haunches, with ears cuffed. With low intentions, she scoops back up and points her muzzle out emerging from her revealed position from the icy brush. Her flaring amber optics, flash dimly towards the winged creature. Her mane ruffles out then she calms herself with a light snort. With a moment of brief scents, she dips her head and with a low speech; "..I don't mean..any harm to you." She speaks as if she's been tampered with and with a cautious eye.

Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:49 am

Thor was busy chomping up some of the dry grass, when he heard the sound of scales slithering across the floor, he lifted his head and looked around, ready to pounce on the scaley creature of needed. 'Oh no, not that snake' The creature thought, his ears pinned down, though still listening to the cold, bare forest. "Huh, I didn't see anything?" Thor snorted, his gaze difting towards the dun stallion. "If it's a snake you saw, I'll get rid of it." He hissed, thinking of crushing up certain snake into tiny bits, with his bare paws and hooves.
Thor
Thor

Character sheet
Title: Bravey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 am

"Hey you, (Thor I'm talking to you) why are you so scared of me? I'm only kill my prey, humans, and another Predator if needed. But guess what? Your not on my hit list and your good because you look friendly. Thank you and have a nice day" the female says , then starts to eat a large dead antelope that was freshly killed by another animal that looked good enough to eat. Now at the stomatch, Amanda gets to the tail and swallows it, then gets a drink. After that she rests on a rock where it is safe and sound.
(That may be short but I didn't know what else to say xD)
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

Seeing no answer from the canine, Fly decided to venture Cresix. Her time staying in one place for a while was most boring. Becoming slightly tired in staying in he same position and feeling no thrill or excitement in life, at the moment. Peering through her flower shaded fringe; she saw the dark shadows. It almost inspired her to leave now. Just go.

In the days of the war, you never knew where you were sometimes. How to act in situations where creatures were dying around you. After experience grew on the wolf; fighting just stunned her and now she is who she is. The war has had an effect on her life but her desire to see demons. War was the perfect chance for her to do that and to stay low from terror. "I'm going to look for Threads.." Fly spoke as almost an excuse to seek others and darkness.

Last edited by Toxic Waste on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Gyee nodded towards Thor. "No, it wasn't the snake. It was an equine, palomino coloured," Gyee thought for a while; palomino coloured? This wasn't just some random equine. This was his cousin Juke. Of course Thor didn't see him. It was only a mere flashback.

Why was he having these memories? These hallucinations? Gyee thought the only explanation to this was fear. In his mind, fear was a weakness, it must be contained. Gyee looked around unsure of what to say, until it came to him.
"It was just a memory. It seemed real. There was no other equine here," he added.

Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Slipping away from the rest of the others near, including her new friends. The thought of being in a different place of Cresix. It was an amazing place with everything a dark mind could wish and desire for. They say that the grass is greener on the other side and maybe they were right. Except the grass here was cold and crumbling. The feel of it on the bottom of her paws was the perfect metaphor.

Walking through the ash shaded trees; she noticed how quiet things were almost becoming in her mind. "What's wrong with venturing?.." she whispered. Almost pausing in her tracks she realised something. Frigus. The whole reason Cresix was a big part of her was due to the unknown eeriness about it. The only place she wanted to go in he world was Frigus. 'Demons', 'Death' and 'Darkness' were beautiful words of solace to her and Frigus was the place that had all three. Taking a small gulp with a shine in her eyes, she walked forward seeking her place of solitude. She didn't know which way to travel but she would know as soon as she arrived there.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Enelex gestures towards Thor, who was, frankly, cowering from Amanda. Enelex decided to react, "Amanda really is no harm. She eats a lot of wild animals, but hasn't yet threatened to remove life from one of our comrades. I am actually starting to make friends with her!" He grins invitingly at the lion/horse. Enelex believed that if he got along fine with a snake, then anyone could. Afterall, a lion and a horse were both much stronger than a wolf. Therefore, Enelex believed that Thor should be the most 'manly'.

Realizing that the creature hidden in the underbrush had responded to him, Enelex turned around again. It was a female wolf with the majestic wings of a bird. She had a kind face and a solemn expression. This creature looked friendly enough to get along with, "I'm very sorry for skipping to the conclusion of you being an enemey.... I am starting to get very paranoid of evesdroppers. Er.... who are you? Where do you come from?"
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:43 am

Amanda winks at the both of them, then falls asleep on a rock, dreaming of happy dreams. This sleep was so much better and relaxing. Less noisy and off course very peaceful for any animal that is any type in its own way. It wasn't bad here. Amanda loved it and thus is where she belongs and she will live for the rest of her life.
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 am

Enelex decided to sleep as well. He crouched down and climbed into the tunnel-like entrance to the den. The passage was dark, as it was almost midnight. As darkness rendered him unable to see, Enelex ran into a wall. Flicking dirt out of his ears, Enelex realized that he was nearing the end of the den. Evidently, the den entrance ended there because Enelex tumbled to a lower plaza. This had to be the den. It was much more spacy and had a flat floor. Enelex was able to feel and smeel his way to the moss beds, which he then slept on.

Something had distracted him. Was it that he was about to travel to The Frigus with a creature he had just met and hardly trusted? No, it wasn't. It was the lass he had just met. The lass who he had acused so ferociously. The lass who then replied kindly. He had grown.... attracted to her. Enelex couldn't explain. Should he go back up to the top of the den and converse with her? Enelex didn't even know her name.

Reluctantly lifting his head off of the soft, moss bedding he had just layed down on, Enelex thought of what to say. 'What's your name' sounded to demanding. What about his appearance? Enelex had already massacred his first impression, but what about making his second impression shine? The lad licked his fur flat as a cat may do until it was a handsome, shiny black. Enelex climbed back out of the den, carefull with his footing so he wouldn't run into anything.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:39 am

Gyee turned to this creature named Enelex in late reply.
"Yeah. I'm Gyee. At age two I lost my mother and my father was critically ill. I heard that this species titled 'humans' could not save him. I came here to escape from them. What's it to you?" he explained, but ended in a slight mean manner.
He rolled his eyes, he detested talking about the past. He grazed while waiting for a reply.
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 pm

With short notice, she raised her cranium over the brush, the icy textures below her, start to force her to move on. She climbs up a tree and lays in an abundant of leafs that bundle together, creating a somewhat bedding, though the leafs tamper with my presence and begin to break apart and fall onto the brisk terrain. A grove of the wood split and then freeze again. I flick my ears forward determined about the height and decides to make her way down, uncertain of the location she discovered that would make her safe up high.

She looks towards a tunnel like passageway, then remember the winged creature she encountered recently. With little thought she wonders if the creature is a threat, or just trying not to pursue with others quite frankly. Perhaps all this commotion is coming together too often and some of the creatures hesitate from many arrivals. Gives a quick flick of my head, shaking out the duff from my frame diligently.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Walking further down into the perilous night, stepping further into the shadows. Tiredness was overcoming the creature but this was the best time to do anything. Since every step was another reminder of rest and sleep. Fly had gone almost weeks without sleep in the older days of time. But since Threads had always been on her case to rest more than what she could manage. Pausing at a sturdy tree, leaning her head into it and thinking. "I...miss him" she whispered to herself almost silently. The realisation was shocking to the canine. Threads was frankly a pain and didn't cease to show it. But he was her..companion.

The aurora of the later night sent Fly into desire of dreamland. Her eyes became tired and she felt her body falling down the side of the tree, she was leaning on. Toxic had fallen onto the change of terrain. Dust. Wind struck before the female and her fringe started to split apart. Feeling the breezing air across her clasped eyes. Sleep was only to be taken into consideration. Consider it done.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 pm

As she looks upon the sturdy trees, she looked with determination. Spotting an unusual structured tree, the limbs were long and thick, the bark was split in a way that it wouldn't break apart. She walked a tad closer, her nostrils flaring, the sap on the tree was solid. She circled the tree, and came to a hollow section, the roots stuck out of the ground barely. A large narrow hole struck the center to the bottom of the trunks. At ease, she climbed up it slowly, wings collapsed on my sides tightly. as the tree and limbs didn't move as she reached the part of the largest branch.

She sat in wonder, looking down, a few meters away from the other creatures. After a moment of thought, she lays down slowly, fore paws crossed and her cranium resting among them softly.letter her hind limbs hang from the side of the branch, her optics blink slowly as she is driven by sleep.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Aiming at the harsh comment spat at him by the equine named Gyee, Enelex muttered, "What's it to me? Nothing. I just like to know the people in my territory." He didn't like the attitude. The overwhelming sensation of infuation over a fae he had just barely met mixed with rudeness from strangers didn't exactly equal a positive number. Despite his harsh emotional exhaustion, Enelex decided to lift his strict reply with something lighter, "What brings you to Cresix?"

He glanced out of the corner of his eye at the lass, who was suspiciously glancing around the territory. Enelex wagged his tail distinctively and sat down.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Gyee glared at the canine. "I just told you why I came here," he grunted. Gyee grazed for a while then looked back at him. "What's your name and why are you here?" he asked but became bored before giving him a chance to answer.
He stared into the distance for a while, he saw a figure very small which was unclear at first. But then he recognised the palomino shaded fur and his eyes widened. In a second, the image vanished. Gyee slightly panicked but tried to cool down.
"Do you ever...have hallucinations...about your past?" he stammered directly at the Canine.
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum